Thursday, February 28, 2013

you are my sunshine

A little ray of sunshine for your spring day.
We have made it to 4 weeks!!! I am happy to say that at the moment Kristin is sleeping very well at night. We looked into some home remedies for colic and found that chamomile tea works wonders to calm her and ease her tummy troubles. Right now she is going to sleep for the night between 10:30 and 12, and she will sleep for about 4 hours straight. That is a complete miracle (I seriously pray every time I lay her down, what mom doesn't :))  Then she will wake up to eat and usually goes back to sleep for another 3-4 hours. So while I am still depending on a morning cup of coffee to get my brain going, I can at least follow a conversation without dozing off in the middle of it.
The Boys: (will always be grouped together)
Zane is going to be two in a few weeks. I can't believe it. I know his birthday is coming up, but my mind keeps telling me he is turning one. I seriously missed a whole year of my kids' lives.
A major new flash that threw us for a loop is realizing that Wyatt can start pre-k this school year! Where did the time go. He will be 4 in September and if we decide not to send him to pre-k this year, he will def be going to kindergarten next year. That is so crazy. I can't believe I have to start looking for good deals on school clothes for him already.
Wyatt is more than ready to go to school. He is super smart and, as always, more than willing to leave mama at home in search of a new adventure.

No comments: