Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Paintball !!!!!

That's right y'all, I'm a Baller. Paintballer that is. Ok, so I am not an avid paintballer, in fact I am pretty sure I have not played in a couple of years. We are going to play in Fresno this weekend, and I am "like way excited!" Then we are going to play again in two weeks at my brother's house. He lives next to the wash in San Bernardino, so my family and some other kids are going to head out there and "throw some paint".
Beyond that, there are some other "way cool" things going on in the land of Caleb and Sarrah. (get ready for the list) 1st, we have an upcoming youth fundraiser titled " SUPER TREMENDOUS LAUGH-O-RAMA!" Sounds cool huh. That's cause it is cool. lol. The youth group is simply preforming some funny skits and serving dinner in the fellowship hall after church in a couple of weeks. But you know, advertising is everything. I just hope we live up to the hype. :)
2nd, I was chosen (by my sister in the law) to host the appetizer portion of our Ladies Progressive Dinner. Now, I am sure that the fact that my sister in the law (what up sista friend!) is in charge of all of this has NOTHING to do with my being chosen to help, but in any case I am haveing fun decorating, for Christmas. (that's right, I have already started)
3rd, I have sooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much homework! I have a big speech due the week of the progressive Dinner, I have four big History essays to write before the 12th of December, and I have a persuasive Essay to write. Now, I have never been known for my great "time management", but I have an excellent reputation for working under pressure. (which means all my fellow procrastinators know I can pull all of this work off)
And then of course there is Christmas. I like Christmas. This year I am spending That Wonderful Winter Holiday with my family. I am pretty excited about that.

No comments: