Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I dont like HELLO KITTY!

this was the only Christmas template I could find right now. I will change it later.
N-E way. So a whole lot has been going on since my last post.
1. Harvest Fest 07 : This year we were told the attendance was around 2000 people ! That's right 2-0-0-0 (three zeros). Isn't that awesome. Caleb and I ran the Bible study booth. We had so much fun, and we signed 35 people up for a Bible study.
2. My Birthday ! I am now 25 years old or as my Mom told me a fourth of a century old. Thanks mom. I kinda like being older, but then there are always the draw backs that come with age. You know, wrinkles and grey hair. I have three grey hairs and I have wrinkles on my forehead. Sad, I know, but that's life. Caleb bought me some new knives and punch fountain. (yes, punch fountain) The fountain is really awesome, it retails for 60 bucks a LinensNThings, but Caleb got it at Ross for 20. The problem is Caleb is now addicted to shopping at Ross and Marshall's, because he said it had to shop there for weeks trying to find my gift. My mom in the law (lol) bought me a coffee urn, which I love. So now I can make coffee for up to 42 people. The 43rd one will just have to wait or go to Starbucks.
3. Shopping for and going to west coast conference: Shopping should be its own number, but I honestly don't want to think about shopping anymore. I did find a nice suit for $20 at Ross. I am happy we are going to WCC this year. We missed it last year. I am a little worried about the dogs though. My BF and her husband are staying at our house so they can watch them, but I am still afraid something bad is going to happen. (like the backyard is going to be completely filled with holes) We'll see.
LOOKING ahead. Caleb and I are probably starting a Bible study with someone from the Harvest fest on Tuesday after WCC. Cool huh. She was actually working at the HF. I think she has a small petting zoo or something. Not sure. All I know is she does have some horses, and so I was hoping that if we keep giving her a Bible study, maybe one day she will let me ride one of her horses. LOL!

Caleb, doing his thing.

1 comment:

Jana McVay said...

I am happy to say that I didn't even worry about going shopping for WCC this year. We just got home from the first service and we are sure tired!! The choir sounded awesome and the message was interesting! Saw Miss KT up on the platform singing her heart out but I missed seeing the Dillons! Hey, I did see Mom Martin standing in a corner trying to make a phone call at 10:00 or so as we left. (lol) Hope to see you there!

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Congrats on a quarter century old!!! :)