Monday, December 17, 2007

The weekend

Friday we had our annul youth Christmas scavenger hunt. It was pretty fun, even though my team came in second place, we had a good time. Unfortunately my camera died so I only have one picture to share.
Saturday was just another Saturday, we had play practice till about 2, then Caleb and I just pretty much wasted the day. It was nice.
Sunday was so awesome. We preformed our Christmas program (directed by Sarah Booker) in the morning and evening service. During alter call one woman received the Holy Ghost for the first time. Then, during the evening alter call two younger adults who had been coming to church with different friends decided it they wanted to be baptized. One of the boys, Armando, received the Holy Ghost as he came up out of the water. It was so so beautiful. I was in one of the back rooms when they announced that Armando was going to be baptized, so I go to watch from the back baptistery door. It was such a special moment.

No comments: