Thursday, May 1, 2008

I am Sleepy


I have been so tired lately. Today, I had great aspirations as to what I would do when I got home. Instead I came home and slept. I just woke up.

Tomorrow, I have to teach the preschool class on my own. I have to plan all of the activities and implement them. I also have to control the kids, that is going to be the hard part. I will post pics.

Back to me being tired. I think it is all of the stress my classes are putting on me. I seems like I have a project or test in every class, every time I have class. It never never ends. Only three more weeks though. I hope I can make it.

2 comments:

Katie Booker said...

You can do it!!! You are great with kids. Just be thankful it isn't a class full of Trystans =)

Anonymous said...

I'm bringing Sam down to play with Woot.. it's time the cousins got to know one another