Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Getting closer

Today at work I found out that the position I am subbing for has been filled by a permanent employee. Being just a sub, I asked the teacher if that meant I should stop working in her class. Thankfully the teacher likes having the extra staff so she asked me to continue to work until the district office calls and officially kicks me out. With that said, the two aides that normally work with Count Chocula (see That's not Chocolate post) are already making plans to rotate me into their routine. This would mean that once, maybe twice, a week I would be completely responsible for keeping the Count clean and accident free. We have been making progress with him so I am not too too worried. Today for instance, he did his business where he was supposed to, and he kept it there. So all is not lost.

No comments: