Thursday, May 10, 2012

Flower Power

41 Corsages, what have we gotten ourselves in to? So thankful for my friend Andrea, who is super excited about working like crazy on Saturday. She is such a breath of fresh air. Always so happy and light hearted. Complete opposite of your ever dark humored and sarcastic blogger.

So yuppity doo da. I can't wait! We are going to have so much flowery fun.  I am just completely stunned at the turn out of this fundraiser. I almost cancelled it because I felt like the church members were so busy with our anniversary services, I thought for sure I would be lucky to get 10 orders. I guess it pays (get it pays, cause it's a fundraiser) to remind husbands and children to honor their Mother.

 :)
In case I don't get back here, Happy Mother's day to all the blogging (and non-blogging) mamas :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

��So sweet...

Signed,
Your breath of fresh air