Thursday, August 8, 2013


Little Kristin is growing up so fast. She is officially six months old. She is eating baby food and uses her amazing rolling skills to get around. As far as crawling goes, I don't think it will be too long be for she is competently mobile. So far she gets her self up on her hands and knees and rocks a little.
I have already started kicking around ideas for her first birthday, which Caleb thinks is silly, but really it is going to come faster than he thinks. I think he is just in denial that she will ever be one year old.
But yea, we have Wyatt's birthday Sept 25th, Harvest Fest in October, My birthday & Thanksgiving in November, Christmas in December and then Caleb & Kristin's B-day in January. So I"m thinking the earlier the better as far as planning goes, because we all know the end of the year always flies by.


No comments: