Monday, September 3, 2018

I really want to!

HEEEEELLLLOOOO out there!!!!

I am burnt out of IG and FB. Snap never did it for me. I want to return to my first love. Now seems like as good a time as any. Fall is just around the corner. My kids just started school.
I am officially a part time home school mom. My kids go to a charter school 3 days a week and I will home school them the other two, unless they opt in for an elective day at the school site.

I'm so rusty. I can feel my fingers drag as my thoughts flow, but hopefully this is an real return and I will once again get down to recording our lives the proper way.

Let's add some pictures for old time's sake shall we...
I dont have any photos of Caleb and I on the computer at the moment. In the mean time take a gander at these beautiful babies 

No comments: