Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Little changes, Big results

So, I'm trying to add new pictures to the site, but apparently things have changed and I dont know what type of file to save my photos as in order for them to be usable. *hello help tab!* 
I'll figure it out later. 
Above is a photo from our 14th anniversary vacay (baby). 

So on to the good stuff...or the weird stuff, it just depends on what you expect to get from reading this.
I have been in this mode of imagining what my insecure, down and out 19 year old self would think of my life right now. 
Let's be real, when you are in the church, 19/20, with no dating prospects it feels like you are NEVER EVER EVER going to find "the one". Then, when you do find someone and they turn out to be a weirdo so you leave them, you REALLY feel like you will NEVER EVER EVER EVER find The One. 

Well, 19 year old Sarrah do not fret. You find the one, and you two become a crazy town family of five. You are blessed to with two boys who are polar opposites. Then when you least expect it, you are blessed with a CRAZY girl, who is both girly girl and the sassiest thing you have ever met. 

The thing that has really been putting me over is the fact that I could have never imagined any of this. 
Do you know that I get to praise sing beside one of my all time favorite singers?! I remember watching her sing at concerts and just thinking "wow, she is so cool". Now, we chat during choir. 
Could I have ever guessed that would happen? Nope. 

I have committed to being a SAHM. Not only that, but I have kinda jumped on this home school train. Granted we only home school 2 days a week, BUT STILL! If someone had said, Sarrah someday you are going to stay home and home school your kids...I literally would have laughed. It was cooperate america for me alllll the way. 

So, I guess what I'm saying is, Life is crazy. The place you are in now is not the place you will live. There are always small changes going on. Here a little, there a little. When it all adds up, we get to look back and smile at what God has done. 

2 comments:

Kathy McElhaney said...

Welcome back! When I saw a little smiley face on my blog I hoped it meant you were back.

Sarrah D. said...

I feel like I am reuniting with old friends ❤